I feel like this photo set sums up the entire series. The men talk about doing shit; the women get shit done.
"So… who is she? How do you know her?”
"Well, to put it simply using an alien term you can’t possibly begin to comprehend—"
"Nothing new there."
"…I’m her kismesis. It’s like a lover, sort of, kind of, but with more… more stabbing.”
"She’s stabbed you?”
oops I accidentally a crossover
and shit I think I ship it
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
|—||Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe (via observando)|
I don’t care who you are or what you believe in religion wise. You need to watch this video. It shows from the side of the bully and the person being bullied. I feel as if this should be on everyone’s blog to show you care.
This is the most powerful video I have ever seen. It needs to be displayed at every school shown to every student they need to see this!
TWO YEARS AGO IN MY SCIENCE CLASS MY SCIENCE TEACHER WAS SHOWING US AN EXPERIMENT WHICH INVOLVED MATCHES. WHEN HE PULLED OUT THE MATCHES THEY WERE DIFFERENT COLOURS. I TURNED TO MY FRIEND AND SAID “I GUESS THEY DON’T MATCH UP.” THAT WAS THE DAY MY FRIEND NEARLY DIED.
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
I’ve been working on a little project called Night Vale Inspires, which is, quite simply, a series of typographic posters with moving or inspiring quotes about love, and life, and being. Things that have stuck with me from the show. Maybe they’ve stuck with you, too.
If you have any lines that stay with you—like a spider-like flickering in your peripheral so constant that it becomes a familiar comfort, you know the ones—then feel free to drop them in my ask box. I might make up a poster for it. :]
when u get to sit next to ur friend in class
HEY THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A DORA GIF WHO CHANGED IT TO OBAMA WITH A DUCK
THAT IS NOT OBAMA WITH A DUCK
EVERYTIME I SEE THIS THERE IS A NEW GIF AND I HAVE TO REBLOG IT
ITS DAVEKAT MMM AW YE